Junghietu: Switching the Cuciurgan power plant to Ukrainian coal would require unjustified investments

Energy Minister Dorin Junghietu stated that switching the Cuciurgan Power Plant to Ukrainian coal would require unjustified investments under current conditions. He emphasized that Chisinau does not intend to allocate funds to...

Usatii: When we are talking about education, culture, youth, and sports, the parliamentary majority and the opposition must be united

The parliamentary majority and the opposition should act in unity on issues related to culture, education, youth, and sports, said Renato Usatii, chairman of the parliamentary faction of Our Party, during a...

Munteanu, after visiting Kiev: Moldova is a developing country. Ukrainians do not have this luxury

Prime Minister Alexandru Munteanu says there is a major difference between Moldova and Ukraine, emphasizing that Moldova is a country undergoing development.In an interview with Moldova 1, the head of government explained...

Munteanu: Pensions to increase in spring amid lower inflation

Pensions in Moldova will increase next spring as inflation declines and economic indicators improve, Prime Minister Alexandru Munteanu said on the “Good Evening” program on Moldova 1. He stated that pension indexation...

Moldova aims to double exports in the next two years, says Minister Osmochescu

The Republic of Moldova has the potential to double its exports over the next two years, said Eugeniu Osmochescu, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Economic Development and Digitalization, during the “Cutia...

Maia Sandu partially wins defamation lawsuit against Anna Mihalachi

President Maia Sandu has partially won the lawsuit concerning the protection of honor, dignity, and professional reputation filed against Anna Mihalachi. The ruling was delivered on February 12 by the Chisinau Court,...

Most Popular

Latest Stories

Maia Sandu had a phone call with the President of the European Commission: what did they talk about?

President Maia Sandu engaged in a telephone conversation today with Ursula von der Leyen, President of the European Commission, to discuss the essential steps that Moldova must take on its path towards...

The central banks of Chisinau and Bucharest strengthen their ties with each other

The central banks of Chisinau and Bucharest strengthened their relationship in the process of Moldova's accession to the European Union. During a working visit to Bucharest, the governors of the two banks,...

“Stolen billion” case: former acting head of Banca de Economii sentenced to 10 years in prison

The former acting head of Banca de Economii Viorel Birka was sentenced to 10 years in prison in a criminal case of "stealing a billion". Moreover, he was banned from holding certain...

Mihai Popsoi announces the position of Moldova in communication with Russia

Relations between Moldova and Russia will be based on the interests of citizens. This was stated by the new Minister of Foreign Affairs and European Integration, Mihai Popsoi, at his swearing-in ceremony."Moldova's...

Moldova is in the top countries with the highest gas prices in South-East Europe

Moldovans face another serious problem: the high cost of gas. According to recent data, the Republic of Moldova is among the countries with the highest gas prices in South-East Europe, economist Veaceslav...
- Advertisement -

New Chief Negotiator Appointed in Moldova’s EU Integration Process. A accession model similar to that of Bulgaria is considered

The State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and European Integration, Cristina Gherasimov, who will take over the position of Minister for European Affairs, will also serve as the chief negotiator...

Moldova Expands Economic Opportunities, Attracts Investments, and Advances Innovation under Minister Alaiba’s Leadership

The Minister of Economy, Dumitru Alaiba, announced that last week work permits for 47 countries were eliminated, thereby opening new opportunities for Moldova's economic sectors.Among the positive investment news is the plan...

Moldova suspends talks on Transnistria for the period of war in Ukraine

The 5+2 format of political negotiations on the settlement of the Transnistrian conflict, which has been put on hold since 2019, is officially not canceled, Deputy Prime Minister for Reintegration Oleg Serebrian...

Follow us

LifeStyle