The Organization for the Development of Small and Medium Enterprises of the Republic of Moldova (ODIMM) encourages women who want to become entrepreneurs to apply the “Women in Business” Program to benefit from training, mentoring and guidance in developing their own business plan.
The program is aimed at women planning to start or expand their businesses, especially in rural areas, and will support women entrepreneurs at 3 different stages of business development:
- Support for business start-up
- Support for newly created businesses
- Support for already developing businesses
- Woman with citizen of the Republic of Moldova;
- Intends to launch its own business in the Republic of Moldova or to develop an already existing business.
Registration for entrepreneurship training can be done between March 28 and April 24. Apply online to participate.