“Through simple but effective actions, we will overcome the crisis. ANRE urges every consumer to save and rationally consume energy resources”.
7 simple steps by which you can reduce energy consumption:
- Turn off the light when leaving the room. Remember to do this until it becomes a habit.
- Use LED bulbs. They are more efficient than halogen ones.
- Disconnect devices. Do not leave them on standby.
- Reduce water consumption. Quick showers and faucets turned off when not using water.
- Keep the thermostat at a lower temperature than you were used to.
- Cook with the lid on. This way you also reduce the cooking time.
- Wash clothes, vegetables, and dishes at a lower temperature.
By following these seven steps, you can reduce your energy consumption and thus save money.